Overnight camper van parking
Welcome to SBT VLLG! We are committed to offering an inclusive environment and variety of lodging options for all racers. As such, we have secured RV/camper parking for camper vans on race weekend including Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. This option is for RV/camper vans only!
Please note the following:
1. Overnight Camping in SBT VLLG is mainly for campers no larger than 25′. If your RV/camper is longer than 25′, fill out the intake form below and we’ll work to accommodate you.
2. We have 40 spots available in two different locations (Howelsen Ice Arena & Old Town Hot Springs Lot C)
3. Reservations for a spot are first come, first served.
4. All reservations are for 3 nights (August 13th, 14th, and 15th). There is no pro-rated fee.
5. Fee: $100
6. Amenities provided: port-a-lets, trash and recyling. No more, no less.
7. SBT GRVL and the City of Steamboat Springs bear no liability for your van or its contents while parked in one of these lots.
8. If you book a parking spot in one of these overnight lots listed below, you will be eligible for an Old Town Hot Springs 5 use punch card for $75 where you can have use of their gym facilities, pools, and showers!
Howelsen Ice Arena – 285 Howelsen Parkway
Old Town Hot Springs Lot C – Corner of 3rd St and Fish Creek Falls Road