We’ve teamed up with All Bodies on Bikes to bring 15 non-traditional athletes to SBT GRVL 2022 for the ride of their lives, focused on joyful movement and fun!
Who Can Apply?
Applications are open to anyone of any age, gender, race, body size, or ability level.
Experience as a gravel cyclist is NOT a requirement, however, having some background/experience on bikes will be helpful. If you are BRAND NEW to cycling, please explain to us in your application how you plan to prepare for this event.
Applications for the program open on Wednesday October 27th and close November 12th at midnight.
Selected Participants will Receive:
- A Fully Comped Registration for SBT GRVL 2022 for the distance of their choice (37, 64, 105, or 142 miles)
- A supportive cohort model with the other All Bodies on Bikes athletes, including co-founders Marley Blonsky and Kailey Kornhauser
- Monthly training calls leading up to SBT GRVL with professional cycling coaches, gravel biking champions, endurance event veterans, and the team behind SBT GRVL to make sure you’re as prepared as possible
- Optional group housing available in Steamboat during the weekend of the event (details TBD)
- Participation in an All Bodies on Bikes Panel during the SBT GRVL Expo
- Swag for daysClick HERE to apply and a chance to join Marley, Kailey, and the All Bodies on Bikes crew at SBT GRVL 2022.
About All Bodies on Bikes: All Bodies on Bikes was founded in 2020 and is a social, educational, and industry-wide movement to create and foster size inclusive bike communities. All Bodies on Bikes envisions a world where anyone, regardless of body size, weight, or perceived fitness level can safely enjoy a bike ride in a way that is joyful to them. To make that vision a reality, All Bodies on Bikes maintains a social community, with a strong presence on Facebook and Instagram, increasing representation of larger bodies in cycling. All Bodies on Bikes hosts social bike rides where everyone is welcome to move their bodies joyfully at a pace that is comfortable and safe for them. To date, they have led 15 rides in 10 cities from coast to coast, with more than 1500 participants. All Bodies on Bikes provides educational resources, consulting, and leadership to the bike industry and cycling community at large on best practices in size inclusive bike communities through workshops, consulting, and educational seminars. All Bodies on Bikes + SBT GRVL is currently seeking sponsorships to help defray the costs associated with travel, equipment, and housing. Please contact Marley for sponsorship or donation inquiries. More information on the program, eligibility guidelines, FAQs and applications are available at allbodiesonbikes.com/sbtgrvl